mánudagur, júní 05, 2006

OK, so the site is broken and everything is in hebrew. I´ve tried everything; running around the house in my underwear, setting up a new blogger template and cursing...a lot. But nothing seems to work. It all looks fine when I preview the page, but then when it´s up and going it goes back to hebrew. Damn.

So english it shall be until I figure this thing out. You all (three) understand it, i.e. the language of Bush and Blair.

Anyways, last night we decided to go see a band. Why and how? Well, because the Reykjavik Tropic(al) music festival didn´t have a licence to kill..no no..licence for all three days-only the 2nd and the 3rd of june, the festival moved indoors to NASA. But Sleater Kinney were meant to be in NASA as well, so the planners decided to hit to flies in one and join them two. That is the rest of the festival and Sleater Kinney, not one of the flies and Sleater Kinney. But that would be quite surreal huh. Or not.

Anyways, what they did as well was to put on sale individual tickets and since we didn´t buy a festival ticket-this was perrrrfect. And what´s better, is that the band we wanted to see more than all the other ones on stage, was...yes you guessed it-playing on sunday night! Happy happy joy joy!
Some might say these tickets were expensive, but boy ohhhh boy George, were they worth it! The roof almost went flying and today my hands, or should I say palms are ohh so sore. God almighty was our witness and Allah the second, this was amazing! ESG were so much more than we had wished for. I shook my enourmous booty and sang with them-ohhh yeahhhh!

So yes, that was the highlight of my weekend, no my week, no...my month-well so far ;)

Love you but gotta leave you.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home